SYSTEMATIC OF SCENTSpublished on 2020-08-03
ADVANCED ONLINE TRAINING IN PERFUME FORMULATION
Smells and perfumes have no borders …
Initially, this training was to take place physically over 15 days at the beginning of August, in situ in Lavaur, our head office.
Now, it will take place from Monday August 17, 2020 to Friday September 4, 2020, online, by half-day and in English.
Lasting 15 days, we have adapted schedules (3 hours / day) appropriate to the international shifts of our learners closed in their respective countries from New York to Naypyidaw.
This first advanced training is based on our own genealogy of the raw materials of perfumery, called “systematic of scents” ©.
Participants will be required to follow intense courses per 2-day session.
Different disciplines such as the botany of aromatic and perfume plants, the chemistry of smells, the physiology of olfaction, the production of raw materials and perfumes, the impact of synthetic molecules and natural raw materials in formulas, etc. … will be discussed.
During these 3 weeks, this methodology and classification will allow the learner to acquire skills in creation, to understand it and to improve its formulas according to the application and the desired effect.
- Specific courses in each field / class,
- Creative exercises will be transmitted at each session,
- Specific follow-up of each student during the training and afterwards by email and vision-conferences.
You will find attached the advanced perfume training program, the number of participants is not limited and you can choose the session (s) that suit you.
- SESSION I: SPICY AREA AND SPICY ACCORDS
- SESSION II: FRUITY AREA, FRUITY ACCORDS AND COLOGNE
- SESSION III: FLORAL AREA, FLORAL ACCORDS & CHYPRE
- SESSION IV: HERBAL AREA, HERBAL ACCORDS & FOUGERE
- SESSION V: SUAVE AREA, SUAVE ACCORDS & ORIENTAL
- SESSION VI: SILVAN AREA, WOODY ACCORDS AND WOODY PERFUME
- SESSION VII: ANIMAL AREA, LEATHER ACCORDS AND LEATHER PERFUME
Contact us for more information by email via firstname.lastname@example.org
Or directly on the contact page of our site by clicking here
Our thanks to Mathieu Laprie, graphic animation designer who calibrated our colors.
We met Mathieu when he was a product design student at the Lycée Rive Gauche in Toulouse.