SYSTEMATIC OF SCENTSpublished on 2020-08-03
ADVANCED TRAINING IN PERFUME FORMULATION
Initially, this training was developed internally within the company PAYAN BERTRAND with the employees of the company, with the junior perfumer of the company RAVELLAT in 2019 and with students from schools of the profession, such as ISIPCA and the GIVAUDAN internal school in 2020/21.
This training is based on our own genealogy of the raw materials of perfumery, called “systematic of scents ” ©
The advanced perfumery training program:
- SESSION I: SPICY AREA AND SPICY ACCORDS
- SESSION II: FRUITY AREA, FRUITY ACCORDS AND COLOGNE
- SESSION III: FLORAL AREA, FLORAL ACCORDS & CHYPRE
- SESSION IV: HERBAL AREA, HERBAL ACCORDS & FOUGERE
- SESSION V: SUAVE AREA, SUAVE ACCORDS & ORIENTAL
- SESSION VI: SILVAN AREA, WOODY ACCORDS AND WOODY PERFUME
- SESSION VII: ANIMAL AREA, LEATHER ACCORDS AND LEATHER PERFUME
Participants will be required to follow intense courses per 2-day session.
Different disciplines such as the botany of aromatic and perfume plants, the chemistry of smells, the physiology of olfaction, the production of raw materials and perfumes, the impact of synthetic molecules and natural raw materials in formulas, etc. … will be discussed.
This methodology and classification will allow the learner to acquire skills in creation, to understand it and to improve its formulas according to the application and the desired effect.
- Specific courses in each field / class,
- Creative exercises will be transmitted at each session,
- Specific follow-up of each student during the training and afterwards by email and vision-conferences.
Contact us for more information by email via firstname.lastname@example.org
Our thanks to Mathieu Laprie, graphic animation designer who calibrated our colors.
We met Mathieu when he was a product design student at the Lycée Rive Gauche in Toulouse.