NOSEDIVE INTO RAWpublished on 2021-01-10
At the start of the new year, OSMOART is pleased to present the launch of “NOSEDIVE INTO RAW”.
“NOSEDIVE INTO RAW” are series of thematic online conferences on perfume raw materials classified according to a system structured by OSMOART.
They are made by Pierre Bénard, perfumer-creator, natural expert. Linkedin link here
Essentially focused on naturalness, these short courses allow the understanding and use of the natural raw material in the creation of perfume.
The same olfactory theme will be developed twice in a day (Tuesday) at 2 different times in France:
– A first session from 12 p.m. to 1 p.m. (ASIA)
– A second session from 6 p.m. to 7 p.m. (AMERICA)
European participants will be able to choose between these two times.
The inhabitants of the American continent (AMERICA) and the Asian continent (ASIA) will also be able to follow this distance training.
An official hour that usually extends beyond.
These courses are conducted in English.
Registrations must be made one month in advance (30 days) before a registration end date.
The deadline allows us to make any shipments of educational material.
Teaching materials :
We offer boxes of 8 subjects associated with the subject of the theme to be felt during the training.
We offer different participation rates: an OSMOART member rate, a normal rate for one session, a rate with the olfaction set and a rate for several sessions.
Thank you for contacting us by email.
We thank you for contacting us by indicating your contact details (last name, first name, email, telephone, not) by email to the following email address: email@example.com
Prices and file will be sent to you according to your request.
« I recently completed Pierre Benard’s advanced training online. (…) Over a span of 3 weeks Pierre guided the training visiting the different families and establishing valuable connections between materials and families. Each segment accompanied by valuable graphs and suggested lab experimentation to solidify the principles learned. A must learning course for those trying to learn perfumery at a professional level. I am sure it will take me a few months to review and go over the copious notes taken during the course. I am looking forward to the task.
Gus Romero FASHION STYLIST, New-York
« Pierre is passionate about natural ingredients and he passed it on the rest of the group in each class. I learned a lot during his training. In addition, he is always available to answer any questions o curiosity about any topic. In short, thanks so much for everything! »
Sandra González PERFUMER, Spain
« An expert in raw materials and creative perfumery, Pierre had a lot of experience and knowledge of the know-how in perfumery. What I found most admirable about him was his generosity in sharing his expertise with his students, and his enthusiasm and passion for perfumes. »
Wei Fong, Student in Flavour & Fragrance, Singapore
1) TUESDAY, MARCH 16, 2021, ANIMALIC AREA: AMBERY NOTES (registration deadline February 16, 2021).
2) TUESDAY MARCH 30, 2021, ANIMALIC AREA: MUSKY NOTES (registration deadline February 30, 2021).
3) TUESDAY APRIL 13, 2021, ANIMALIC AREA: LEATHERY NOTES (registration deadline March 13, 2021).
4) TUESDAY APRIL 27, 2021, SPICY AREA: COLD SPICES, the piperaceace (registration deadline March 27, 2021).
5) TUESDAY MAY 4, 2021, SPICY AREA: COLD SPICES, false peppers (registration deadline April 4, 2021).
6) TUESDAY, JUNE 1, 2021, SPICY AREA: COLD SPICES, zingibéraceae (registration deadline 1 May 2021).
7) TUESDAY JUNE 8, 2021, SPICY AREA: WARM SPICES, nutmeg & saffron (registration deadline May 8, 2021).
8) TUESDAY JUNE 15, 2021, SPICY AREA: WARM SPICES, myrtaceae (registration deadline May 15, 2021).
9) TUESDAY JUNE 22, 2021, SPICY AREA: WARM SPICES, cinnamon (registration deadline May 22, 2021).